Kinetic has the personnel and vision that are needed to dramatically improve productivity and change the way people work. People are the essential component for the development of our services and programs and the execution of our vision. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology and instructional excellence.
We are guided in our efforts by a strong set of corporate values:
- Excellence in service and customer care
- Straightforwardness and open communications
- Delivery on our promises to our customers, our partners, and ourselves
- A passion for what we do and the value we deliver
Kinetic offers attractive compensation, plus a benefits package that includes insurance coverage.
Note: Kinetic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Kinetic will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "Kinetic Technology Solutions, Inc. Placement Agency Agreement."
Software Instructor and Course Designer
Kinetic is currently seeking an experienced software instructor and course designer with at least five years experience teaching Microsoft Office applications, including Access and Excel programming. Experience teaching Crystal Reports is also recommended, as well as course design experience for custom applications and workflow processes.
- Conduct instructor-led training courses (standard and custom) in Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe products, Crystal Reports, and others
- Contribute to the development of new courses along with other instructors on the team
- Develop supplemental instructional materials
- Provide after-class support to clients
- Provide consulting with clients when needed
- advanced knowledge of adult learning methods
- ability to present information to groups of 1-100 (typical class size is 12)
- ability to learn computer software quickly and efficiently
- intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools
- intermediate to advanced skills in at least one of the following: Crystal Reports, Adobe products, document publishing tools, web development software tools, or programming
- ability to apply software to complex business situations
- ability to clearly communicate technical information
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to manage time and resources effectively
- minimum two years of business and computer experience
- prior classroom training experience required
- strong writing skills - technical writing or instructional documentation experience a plus
If you are a professional instructor and course designer looking for a dynamic environment with a high-energy company, please submit a resume with cover letter to the Training Manager via email to employment@KineticTraining.com.